The Best Thing
Since Sliced Bread!
MFJ-259D — World’s most popular Antenna Analyzer just got better! Now covers super wide range — 100 KHz-230 MHz and 2200 Meter band!
Super easy to use! Set the bandswitch and tune — just like your transceiver. SWR, Complexantenna Impedance and frequency are all instantly displayed simultaneously!
Gives you complete picture of your antenna Read SWR, return loss and reflection coefficient at any frequency all at once. Read Complex Impedance as
series resistance and reactance (R+jX) or as magnitude (Z) and phase(degrees). Determine velocity factor, coax cable loss in dB, length of coax
and distance to a short or open in feet. Measure inductance in uH and capacitance pF at actual operating frequencies.
All-in-one ham radio test set Includes frequency counter, RF Generator, SWR Analyzer TM, RF Resistance and React-ance Analyzer, Coax Analyzer, Capacitance/Inductance Meter… and more! Large easy-to-read two line LCD
screen and side-by-side meters clearly display your information
Here’s what you can do . . .
- Find your antenna’s true resonant frequency. Trim dipoles, verticals for lowest SWR at your favorite frequency.
- Adjust your Yagi, quad, loop and other antennas, change antenna spacing and height. Watch SWR, resistance and reactance change instantly. You’ll know exactly what to do by simply watching the displays.
- Perfectly tune critical HF mobile antennas in seconds for super DX — without subjecting your rig to high SWR
- Measure your antenna’s 2:1 SWR bandwidth and analyze multiband performance! Check SWR outside ham bands without transmitting and violating FCC rules. Adjust your antenna tuner or a perfect 1:1 without creating QRM.
- Take the guesswork out of building andadjusting matching networks and baluns and antennas. Accurately measure distance-to- short or open in failed coax. Measure coax length in feet, loss in dB, velocity factor and impedance. Measure inductance, capacitance. Troubleshoot resonant frequency,Q of traps, stubs, transmissionlines, RF chokes, tuned circuits and baluns.
Built-in Ni-MH/Ni-CD charger circuit, battery saver, low battery warning and smooth reduction drive tuning.
Use 10 AAor Ni-MH batteries (not included) or 110-240 VAC with optional
MFJ-1312D. Rugged, compact all- aluminum contruction is a handheld size 4Wx63 / 4Hx2D inches.
Download Product Manual
There are no reviews yet.